Skip to main content

www.equestriman.co.uk - No more boring riding gear for men!

Not just for men.....

My partner is not flamboyant.  He does not like to dress up and owns just 2 suits for black tie do's and weddings.  But he has always been disappointed during trips to the tack shop.  If I wanted to I could come out with a pair of pink tartan breeches and a glittery gilet, but he could only ever come out with beige or black, or a muted grubby olive if very lucky

He decided to do something about this, to bring a little colour into his and Parker's life - so he founded Equestriman!

I am so very proud of him.  We started with a trip to BETA this January with a launch date of 1st September.  We were told by everybody that a new range of breeches in a new previously un-sourced fabric (yes never before used for breeches - even ladies) would be impossible in the timescale he set himself.  And yet here we are in September with a fully stocked webshop which did indeed launch on 1st September

Not only is that an incredible achievement, but the breeches are lovely too.  I own a blue pair (despite being a girl!) and they are the most comfortable breeches i have ever ridden in - including riding tights.  And I'm not just saying that





He did not want to launch with just the #nomorebeige breeches so alongside his work to identify a manufacturer, make test samples and source the fabric, he also brought in various complimentary items both from independent sellers and from the fabulous Noble Outfitters.  They create some beautiful quality riding and country wear and he wanted to support them because we own and love many of their items ourselves - including their neoprene wellies - currently on offer here:  https://equestriman.co.uk/products/muds-stay-cool-high-boots

I have seen first hand the work it's taken to make these gorgeous clothes available for male riders, and I think Simon so deserves to be successful.  Tell everybody about his new venture, and check out his wares here:  www.equestriman.co.uk

Equestriman #nomorebeige breeches, Churchill t-shirt and peaked hat on Equestriman's founder - the amazing Simon:  


Comments

  1. Brilliant!!!!!!!!

    Good morning fellow horse lovers

    Here are the latest top 10 show jumping riders rankings, after WEG Tryon 2018.

    I have included images AND a video of one of their best winning rounds in 2018.

    Its very entertaining, and a nice way to start off your day.

    http://clear-round.com/index.php/2018/08/18/top-10-rider-rankings-october-2018/

    Enjoy!!!!

    Cheers
    Dave

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Blog - Tory Dobb at the Alison Kenward Dressage Camp July 2018

The day started with a cracking work out, must make horse clean, must make horse clean.  So she had a good brush for 45 minutes resulting in me looking like I’d been dragged through a white hair hedge backwards and slapped in the face a few times. Sardra looked fab and was very happy for the love and attention. Little did she know that we were off to day camp to improve our mindset, and see if we could better our dressage scores. Hard work was coming! On arrival at Moulton College, Alison was there to great us with a goody bag full of items from Equissimo, Equilibrium, Laura Mary Art, Dressage Perspectives and Alison herself.  A really nice touch that put a smile on my face before we even started. Thank you all!  Needless to say I was first on, so while my camp buddies Karen and Kaz put their horses in their stables (thank you both for getting Sardra’s water ready) I tacked up and hopped on. Now the real work started.  Sardra hadn’t been in full work for a couple...

February 2017 - the fun begins!

Tam and Beau's  Haynet Blog February 2017 – You’ve got to have a dream… Hello Haynet community!  To start, I’d like to introduce me and my little horse Beau.  I am average, at everything.  If you take one thing from following this blog please let it be that averageness shouldn’t stop you trying new things and giving it a go – it doesn’t stop me!  Beau is not average, he is an opinionated grumpy old thing, and a total legend.  I have thrown so much at him in the 18 months we’ve been a team, and he has gone along with it all In 2016 we played at dressage training, Team Quest, quadrille training and competition, sidesaddle, gymkhana games, a spot of jumping, Riding Club camps, Your Horse Live and lots of relaxed hacking.  Horses are my spiritual home, and always have been even though I’ve struggled with confidence and motivation quite a lot over the last few years.  Beau is my therapy There is not much to share on our activities this mo...

All About Tack

I don’t know about you but I always seem to be skint.  If I ever have any spare cash I spend it immediately on a lesson or a competition, or if I am feeling very flush (or have a desperate need), new tack for my beloved horse.  Tack is a tool, a fashion statement, a way to show off your horse’s best features, to show you understand the new field of equestrian science or simply to display your own good taste in saddles.  It can help or hinder your horse as much as bad riding, and if chosen well it can improve your riding too.  Always use a qualified saddle fitter to help you – they have been thoroughly trained by the Society for Master Saddlers – a list is available on their website here:  https://www.mastersaddlers.co.uk/ £ There’s no getting away from it though – it’s an investment.   Decent tack from nosebands to discipline specific saddles is expensive.   Even if you trawl eBay and pick up good quality second-hand tack it’s still not cheap t...